Moving on up

Friday, July 14, 2006

Working in the city

So many of you should know by now that I am working in the city. I am very excited because it is a definate step up. The salon is in the heart of the Marina. I love this area because it has all the charm of city, a very true local community spot, and it has minimal tourists. So the next step now is to look for an apartment. So we will see what I find. This should be happening end of August or early September, so keep your fingers crossed for me, or let me know if you hear of any good deals.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

COOL! Glad you have a blog! Can't wait to hear all about your new life. Keep me posted about the apartment search.

love
j and co.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What happened???
I am waiting for more...guess you are busy cutting all the hot city guys' hair!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Danimae said...

The salon is going good. Everyone is leaving happy, and I've had two repeats this week!! Still in Marin, but I will keep you up on the changes to come!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea de Yaquian said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog. I actually haven't told anyone about mine yet either, but I was hoping to start one once time allows. I've got a picture up though.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home